1. NET Core
8. Experience with Unix/Linux platforms.
11. Microsoft Excel Macros
12. Microsoft Visio
13. Unified Modeling Language
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Translate banking business needs into technical requirements.
2. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentations (such as Requirements Specification, Functional Specification) using industry-standard notations.
3. Creating test scenarios, test cases and conducting user acceptance tests, integration, and system testing.
4. Assist in the entire project development life cycle.
5. Assist the Manager to monitor project progress to ensure the project is delivered on time.
6. Other Project related ad-hoc duties assigned.
7. Analyze customer data and propose better solutions or match business requirements and value add.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Team player with initiative and to perform under pressure and deadlines.
3. Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects from beginning to completion.
4. Knowledge in SDLC and Project Implementation is a plus.
5. Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
6. Minimum two years of experience in a similar role.
7. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.