1. NET Core
2. ELSA Workflow
5. Strong knowledge of Windows Server System having experience designing and writing end-to-end batch processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in requirement gathering with Business Users and Business Analysts.
2. Work very closely with Business Users, Business Analyst and the project team/members on solutions during project initiation, implementation, and post-implementation support.
3. Work with the Architect, and Development Team on the technical solutions to address production issues and maintain system stability.
1. Good analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to translate functional specifications to technological solutions.
2. Must be capable in suggesting alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence and influence the desired outcomes.
3. Banking domain exposure relating to Wealth Management Application is preferred.
4. Candidates must have full SDLC exposure including application support.
5. Web application development experience including UI technologies like ReactJS will be added advantages.
6. Must be able to diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application-related issues.